Bee Extermination Dallas
Fast, safe methods for bee control in the Dallas area
Local residents and business owners who are searching for “bee extermination Dallas” are strongly advised to call a professional.
If you're looking for simple do-it-yourself tips on how to exterminate a bee colony yourself, then you could be headed for serious trouble:
- Attempting to kill a colony of bees or wasps is very dangerous and will inevitably cause you to be stung.
- Regardless of the bizarre methods you find on the Internet, you could be seriously injured by disturbing a wasp nest or bee hive.
- Even if you manage to exterminate a few bees, this will NOT remove the colony or the nest.
- Foolish methods, such as spraying water at a hive, knocking it with long pole or stick, throwing rocks or spraying insect repellent, will only result in disaster every time.
Why risk hurting yourself or someone else?
You can avoid injury and get immediate assistance for your bee problem by simply calling a qualified bee extermination Dallas company, or even better, a bee control specialist.
Using a professional bee removal expert is absolutely the fastest, safest and most effective way to remove bees (and their hive) from your property. These specialists have the proper tools, experience and skills to resolve the problem in just a few hours or less – without anyone getting hurt.
Use the information below as a basic guide for understanding various bee problems and what steps you should take when you're ready to call the professionals.
Bee extermination Dallas – is it necessary?
Although you may be searching for “bee extermination Dallas,” it's important to note that it may not be necessary to kill off the bees that are invading your home. Depending on the specific type of bees you have and the circumstances surrounding your problem, there may be a much simpler solution.
Many bee control companies, particularly those that are also beekeepers, will do their best to save the bees as they remove them from the area. This is actually more effective than simply exterminating the colony, which can cause all sorts of additional problems, especially if the hive is located in your home.
Using special equipment such as bee boxes or a bee vac, these bee control specialists will collect the bees without using any harsh pesticides.
After all the bees are collected, this leaves just an empty hive, which can then be safely destroyed and removed.
What happens to the bees? Since they were saved, rather than killed, they can be transferred to a bee apiary. Bee apiaries are used for the production of honey and sometimes to aid in pollination for local farms. So instead of simply exterminating these insects, they can be captured so that they continue to benefit our natural world.
Consequences of bee extermination Dallas
Exterminating bees isn't just unnecessary. It can also be disastrous. Let's look at some of the reasons why you should rely on bee control experts, rather than a bee extermination Dallas company.
- When you attempt to exterminate a bee colony, you significantly increase the chance of being stung.
- If the hive is located indoors, you will be left with thousands of dead bees throughout your home, in the walls, on the carpet, in windowsills and other areas, causing extremely costly damage.
- The harsh chemicals in pesticides and bee-killing “bombs” can be very harmful to your health, and they WILL leave residue in your home, even if you can't see it.
- Unless you exterminate the entire colony, the hive will probably still be active and your bee problem will not be solved.
See a trend here? Improper extermination only results in bigger problems!
This is why local homeowners and businesses should search for “bee removal” professionals, rather “bee extermination Dallas.” While some situations may require bees to be exterminated, a skilled specialist will know immediately which methods will be most effective for your specific problem.
Bee extermination Dallas – 3 important steps
If you are being swarmed by bees around your home, or you've found a hive in location that is causing problems for you, your family or your business, here's what you need to do.
Step 1: Call the pros
Contact a professional bee control specialist to address the problem right away.
Step 2: Stay away from the hive
If possible, stay away from the hive to avoid being stung and warn others to do the same.
Step 3: Relax and have peace of mind
Your local experts will take care of the problem ASAP to put an end to your bee problem.
Get in touch with Dallas's premier bee removal company!
At Bee Removal Dallas, we have extensive experience in bee removal for homes homes and businesses throughout the Dallas area and beyond.
Not simply a “bee extermination Dallas” company, we are beekeepers who love bees and try our best to save them at every opportunity. We are extremely knowledgeable on the habits of both bees and wasps, and our methods of removal are fast, effective and affordable.
When you call us, we'll send one of our experts to your location right away – typically the same day you call. We'll address the situation and then remove the bees, as well as the hive. We are committed to your satisfaction!
Call us (214) 295-9703 to speak to one of our experts immediately.