Hive Removal Dallas
Best solution for beehive removal in the Dallas metropolitan area
Hive removal Dallas is a big topic during the warmer months here in the Dallas area.
If you live in Texas, then you're no stranger to the problem of bees invading your living space. The warm, dry conditions in our area are perfect for honey bees, wasps and other pests. In just a few short weeks, bee colonies can grow in size exponentially.
While bees play an extremely important role in nature, they can also be a serious nuisance and a serious danger as they build hives around our homes and businesses.
If you already have a problem with bees, then you know how serious the situation can become.
Examples of dangerous bee problems:
- Bees will build a hive in virtually any location that is convenient for them. That could be in your home, inside the walls, up in your attic or in the backyard where your children play.
- You try your best to avoid disturbing the hive, but one little accident a child's ball thrown too far, a visitor who didn't know about the hive, and so on can result in someone getting seriously hurt.
- Getting stung by a bee is no picnic. Imagine being stung hundreds of times. It happens every year, right here in the Dallas area.
- If you or someone you know is allergic to bee stings, the situation becomes infinitely more serious. Just one sting is enough to require emergency medical assistance.
- If you're a business owner, you could be held liable if someone is seriously injured by bees on your property. More importantly, those customers and others are unlikely to come back after such an accident.
- The hive itself can cause permanent damage and stains to a structure if it's not properly removed even if bees are no longer living inside. This is why it's so important to call a hive removal Dallas company.
The list of risks and potential problems go on and on.
Even if you love bees, you know they can be a major annoyance during the summer, especially if they're inside your home or have built a hive in an area where you need to get by.
However, there is a quick, easy and safe solution to eliminating virtually any bee problem.
With professional hive removal Dallas residents can have the bees completely removed, along with the hive, in just hours by a skilled bee control company. If you have bees on your property, this is absolutely the quickest, easiest and safest way to fix the problem.
Hive Removal Dallas What to Ask a Bee Control Company
Selecting a good bee hive removal Dallas company is crucial to getting the expert assistance you need, no matter how serious (or small) the problem.
If you're comparing different providers, here are some questions you'll want to ask to ensure you get fast, professional service:
How quickly can you arrive?
The longer you wait to address the problem, the worse it will get. A good hive removal company should be able to assist you immediately the same day you call. If a company says it will take several days to help you, then it's time to find a better option.
Will the bees be exterminated?
In many cases, honey bees do NOT need to be killed to remove them from your property. Look for companies that specialize in beekeeping, so that the bees will be captured, not exterminated.
What methods will be used to remove the bees and/or hive?
Not all hive removal Dallas companies are the same. Some use pesticide-based methods that can be harmful to both humans and the environment (not to mention ineffective). Others use special bee vacs and boxes to capture the bees and take them to a local apiary. While every situation is unique, be sure to ask which methods will be used on your property.
Will the hive be removed?
Some bee removal companies do NOT offer to remove the hive. However, this step is very important because hives can damage the structures they're attached to. Make sure the person you hire will get rid of both the bees and the hive.
How much experience do you have?
Are you dealing with an exterminator who only does bee control as a secondary service? Or does the company specialize in bee & hive removal Dallas Always be sure to confirm their experience before moving forward.
Bee Problem? Call the Hive Removal Dallas Experts!
At Bee Removal Dallas, we are bee control experts that also specialize in beekeeping. When you call our hive removal Dallas professionals we respond right away often the same day to remove both the bees and the hive from your home or business.
We understand the frustration of having bees, especially if they are invading the spaces where you live and work. That's why we are dedicated to providing quick, effective bee removal solutions throughout the Dallas area.
As professional beekeepers, we have extensive knowledge on bee removal and years of hands-on experience. We'll safely collect the bees with a bee vac or boxes, remove the hive, and even repair any damage that may have been caused by the hive.
Don't let bees take over your life this summer. Call our experts now and we'll remove the hive immediately!
Call (214) 295-9703 to speak to a bee removal specialist.