Bee Removal Dallas – Your Local Bee Control Specialists
If you have a problem with bees or wasps on your property, Bee Removal Dallas can help.
Regardless of whether you've found a small hive or a massive swarm, our experienced team of bee control specialists will take the necessary steps to get rid of the bees and remove the nest.
Every spring and summer, bees can be a real nuisance, especially in the Dallas area. If you have discovered a beehive, or you're being inundated by bees around your home or business, then you know how frustrating and dangerous this can be.
Dangers of bee hives:
- Although bees will typically not disturb you unless you disturb them, one little accident can result in someone being stung hundreds of times.
- A single bee sting can be very painful, especially for children. Being stung dozens or hundreds of times can be a frightening and very serious situation for people of any age.
- Up to 30,000 to 50,000 of these pests can live in a single hive.
- If you or someone you love is allergic to being stung, they will need to be rushed to the hospital immediately if they are swarmed. Even just a few stings could require immediate medical attention.
- Hives alone can cause permanent damage to the structures they're attached to. Moisture and stains can ruin the appearance and structural integrity of building materials.
- If you are a business owner and someone is seriously injured because of a hive on your property, this could reflect badly on you and the liability may fall on you as well.
These are just a few of the reasons why it's so important to call professionals whenever you have a bee problem. They can make sure the problem is resolved quickly and safely, so you can have peace of mind knowing that no one will get hurt.
At Bee Removal Dallas, we believe that proper education of bee habits and prevention is just as important as the bee control methods themselves. Use the information below as a guide to understanding what to do if these pests are invading your life.
If you need immediate assistance, be sure to call us at (214) 295-9703 and we'll address the problem right away.
When to Call Bee Removal Dallas
How do you know when you have a serious bee problem, as opposed to just a normal population of bees on your property?
If you're not sure, an experienced bee expert will be able to tell if there is a hive nearby. But otherwise, here are some of the obvious signs that you have a colony living in or around your home or business.
- You've spotted an active hive – in your attic, in a bush, under the eaves of a roof, in a garage, in the attic, and so on.
- No hive is in sight, but you are constantly being swarmed, particularly when you walk by the same general area, such as your front porch.
- Someone has been stung at least once and you're afraid it could happen again.
- You're constantly finding dead bees by the windows in your home or business.
- Bees seem to be constantly entering your home or business, but you're not sure how they're getting inside.
Each of these situations presents a very good reason to call the experts at Bee Removal Dallas. If you're not sure where the hive is, it could be hidden under a porch or even within your walls. A scenario like this calls for the skills of an experienced bee control specialist who will use the proper equipment to trap and remove the bees.
When SHOULDN'T you call for assistance?
Generally speaking, if you find a hive in the woods or in another location away from people, then it doesn't pose any harm. There is no reason to remove or exterminate a bee colony if it not disturbing anything.
3 Recommended Tips from Bee Removal Dallas
When you're sure you have a bee problem, or would like an expert to perform an inspection, here are the steps you should take ASAP:
- Call a professional. A skilled bee control company like Bee Removal Dallas will get rid of the bees and the hive quickly and safely.
- Don't attempt to fix the problem yourself. Never use insect repellent on a hive, and don't try to disturb the nest by knocking it down or throwing objects at it. These actions will only result in your being stung.
- Avoid the hive. The best thing you can do to avoid being bothered by the bees is to keep your distance from the nest and inform others to do the same.
Expert Bee Control by Bee Removal Dallas!
More than just a bee control company, we are also beekeepers. We use equipment like bee boxes and bee vacs to collect the bees without killing them, so they are completely removed and transferred to an apiary.
When you call us, we address your situation immediately – often the same day you call us. In addition to removing the bees, we'll also remove the nest so there's no concern of bees returning to the same spot or of the hive causing any damage.
Contact us today and let us help you solve your bee problem!
Call (214) 295-9703 to speak to the experts at Bee Removal Dallas!